The Monolith

"What is the Monolith? It is old beyond reckoning, an artifact so powerful and alien that some say it is native to the realm of the dark gods themselves. Perhaps it is some fragment of a mighty temple, or a part of some grand and infernal device that fell from the sky and landed here.

"Did the Inevitable City spring up as a result of the Monolith's power? It is not so hard to believe, when you look upon that great stone.with your own eyes.

"You might ask the one being who knows more about the Monolith than any of us, but she has no time for questions. Lycithas, whom we call the Harridan Seer, spends every moment with the Monolith. She is convinced that it wil speak to her, and so night and day she calls out the same words, hoping for an answer. 'What is it you seek? What do you want from us? Share with me your untold secrets!'

"Has she gone mad? Perhaps, but there is no denying that the stone has some influence over the minds of others. It attracts the curious and the power-hungry, like a flame draws a moth.

"As for me, I stay well away from it. I believe there is something within that stone, some being of vast and incomprehensible power, that slumbers fitfully. When it awakens, I think it will consume this world and all of those who dwell in it. I hope that it doesn't happen anytime soon, for I want to win this war and show my quality to the Raven God so that I will have a place at his side when my life has ended."

- Zargran Blackfeather, Zealot of the Raven Host

Are there any noteworthy people at the Monolith?
Lycithas The Harridan Seer
Renown and career trainers are also located at the Monolith.

My Thoughts
Perhaps the smallest of all, I would like to see a scenario in the Monolith. I picture a few possibilities...

  • A 6 vs 6 capture and hold of one location.
  • A 6 vs 6 bauble carrying scenario.
  • A survival scenario. Hold off waves of Nurgle's minions in a struggle to survive. You are then rewarded based off of how long your team survived and for contribution.

Leave a comment

Post a Comment

Original theme by Newwpthemes. Modified by MaximusJacobus.