Rodian Avatar Pack

It is no secret that I love me some rodians. Just check my previous blog post. I find their culture to be one of the best in the Star Wars universe. It is a shame that they will not be playable in The Old Republic but that did not stop me from making some avatars.

Contained in the zip are 43 avatars in two types, both modified from Bioware images. One is the only avatar available on the official forums, except it now has many color variations. The second is a rodian head I found on a wiki, blended with a modified human avatar (read: I took its head off). The cloak has been turned into a very spiffy collar.

I am likely going to be doing future avatar variations for those that do not have many avatars. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments below. If you use the avatars, please leave a comment so that I know they are getting some use.

Download: Clicky

Leave a comment

Post a Comment

Original theme by Newwpthemes. Modified by MaximusJacobus.